What are LED grow lights?

Carrie

What are LED grow lights?

Post by Carrie » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:29 am

As suggested by their name, LED grow lights are luminaires utilizing LED chips in a modern and efficient way to produce light for growing plants. The best led grow lights come in many shapes and sizes but as the most essential units of LED grow lights LED chips have most of the effect on the quality of the light, i.e. spectrum (colors) and photon flux (“brightness”) produced. Since LED grow light manufacturers can choose the LEDs they use in their lamps, it is important to understand which kind of LED grow light best fits the specific application. One of the advantages of LED grow lights compared to traditional lighting solutions is the ability to match the light to the needs of plants.
Today I'd like to introduce some popular LED grow lights for you.

ECO Farm 400W/650W/800W G3 Series LED Grow Light Strips With Samsung LM301H/ LM301B/LM281B Chips
Samsung LED Grow Lights

1. 5-Year standard warranty
2. The dimming design makes it easy to choose the right light for your plants at different stages.

ECO Farm ECO-Net 680W/1000W Fordable Samsung 301B Chips LED Grow Light
Samsung 301B LED grow light

1. Sustainably double yield
2. By deploying a vertical farming cultivation system, We can increase the yield per room from 100-125 pounds per harvest under HPS to 200-250 pounds per harvest under purpose-built horticulture LEDs, while only increasing power consumption by five percent.

Energy-efficient grow lights for indoor plants are the lighting of the future of agriculture. They are not only economic in their use but they produce better plants as well, in comparison to all traditional lighting options. And I recommend the website ecofarm.ca if you want to know more.