What you can do better

asim8

What you can do better

Post by asim8 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:18 am

I have (almost) no sales, am I doing it right? Congratulations! You may adhere to several of the above points. Sometimes I have magnified points a bit, but the essence should be clear. The cause of little or no sales is often not on purpose or for a specific reason. In many cases I notice that people find it difficult to look objectively at their own webshop and see what (new) visitors see. Try to see on the basis of the top 10 above and increase the number of sales. Also put things into perspective as much as possible when assessing your webshop. Of course I understand that a garden furniture store has high transport costs and expects a contribution to this.

However, just communicate that with the products. Unpleasant surprises certainly scare people off. Openness ensures that visitors make well-considered choices and do not end up with Brazil Email List an unpleasant feeling. Online authority is still (partly) determined by search engines by references from other websites. One of the hardest ways to work on this as an SEO is to come up with a viral campaign. Momentum, creativity, PR, design, SEO and many more elements must fit together seamlessly for success. In the past few days we saw another gem pass by, namely a very successful promotion from Cardstore.

The campaign With Mother's Day on the agenda, Cardstore posted a vacancy online, in which they were looking for a "director of operations". During the interviews with candidates, the preconditions of this “worldstou ghest job” were announced: Working 365 per year and at least 135 hours per week (also at night) No breaks Most work must be carried out standing or bending over Lifting up to 35 kilos regularly You must have infinite patience Oh, and it pays nothing (read € 0,-) Logically, the candidates were not very enthusiastic about this and it was even called “inhuman”. At the end of this conversation, it was announced which job it was actually about: that of a mother.