A new SoftFluentee Thomas

Introduce self or just say what led you to this forum.
Badsha101

A new SoftFluentee Thomas

Post by Badsha101 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:23 pm

We maintain values ​​and a state of mind that has enabled us to obtain the “Great Place to Work” label twice . And when we see success with our clients, as in the case of France Galop or other clients , we are convinced that our long-term approach is one of the best in the market.We welcome Thomas as technical project manager in the Services entity. With his background in methodologies (Scrum, CICD, design patterns, TDD, etc.) and his teaching skills inherited from his past as a teacher, there is no doubt about Thomas' added value in his technical-functional role.

Thomas kindly lent himself to the game of questions/answers to get to know each other better. How old are you ? 44 years Where are you from? Paris but with many foreign origins (Spanish, Bulgarian, Mauritian Your school ? EPSI, computer Whatsapp Number List engineering school What have you done before? It's a long novel.I taught in higher education in BTS, I worked in service in quite diverse sectors: finance, media, e-commerce, food industry, army.. How did you come to SoftFluent? It's thanks to Sylvie, SoftFluent's HR Development Manager.

She sent me a personalized message at a time when I had doubts about the ESN I had just joined and whether they were keeping the promises they made to me when they hired me. I was really seduced by the corporate culture, the human values, the proximity management of SoftFluent… and although I only arrived recently, I already know that I made the right choice. I am particularly delighted with the partnership that I form with Sabrina, who arrived in 2008 as a developer and who is now BU Director at Codir! I cannot thank Sylvie enough. Sports fan or passion? I am a karateka, I play several instruments including the pan flute and I also play chess regularly.