Should You Buy or Sell Your Home in Real Life

Introduce self or just say what led you to this forum.
habib209

Should You Buy or Sell Your Home in Real Life

Post by habib209 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:05 am

Since 2013 and the first writing of this article, the life annuity has been created in my department (29). At that time, it was arranged on the classic model 1/3 of the bouquet, the rest as rent . Since then, the model "Bouquet without money" , which is compared to the value of wealth without ownership, has placed itself. I think it is a good way for many buyers and sellers (" annuitants "). 1/ life annuity principles: why they are interesting from the seller's point of view, getting an income or annuity allows him to carry out his projects or organize his property, especially if there are no heirs. From the customer's point of view, when the livret a offers a rate of 1%, the life of the annuity sale allows. Usually (net) income is around 5% . So what better way to fight inflation.

If he does not maintain the use of the house. You can remove it freely, it is a free life . This system is interesting if you want to dispose of property quickly; if it is to rent it, avoid thinking about the tax (see below), it is better to buy a fixed life annuity. Some contracts give the right to take fruits (fructus), I.E. Rent the property to help pay, but this is not possible... Unless the Italy Phone Number List property is an apartment building. In this case, the risk of renting is part of this type of purchase and is accepted. In the context of a "Normal" house or apartment, the lender is usually prohibited from renting out his property. Let us give an example: the house is worth €200. Jean-paul has a 10-year life expectancy. Rent including charges over 10 years is estimated at €10 (€90/month). Its buyer will therefore pay an amount.

Note also that this theoretical rent paid. You by the annuitant is taxable. If you had a traditional tenant, the rents would be added to your income and they would be affected by your tmi (marginal tax bracket). Generally, most traders are taxed around 30%: the purchase price can be paid entirely in the form of money : this corresponds to the sale of assets that do not have ownership capacity . Alternatively, the withdrawal can be made 100% in the form of an annuity, with 0 capital paid at signing. Finally, you have the traditional model that I told you about in the introduction: 1/3 capital, the rest as annuity. At present, the model without annuity, with 100% of the paid amount is preferred by the parties. It makes it possible to reduce the risk of death of the borrower. If the latter is in poor health.