Does the webpage ever work?

Sunxuemei

Post by Sunxuemei » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:22 am

2K21 MT has been producing NBA games for a very long time and they know what they're doing. Ill gladly pay some money to get the best basketball game in the world, if you think you can find better go ahead games cost money and that has never changed, should you dont want cover visit the"free to play" section.It's hard to be optimistic after what we have gotten the past couple of decades.

Each COD game released per year is made by a different studio that they"paid" for. Thus the shxtty quantity of microtransactions they induce in their player.2K on the other hand employs the identical game then just add new attributes by just tweaking some of these codes from the previous game, launch it as a $60 game then call it a day.

Because 2k is attempting to finesse ppl to spend additional money for a sport that's gonna be just like 2k20... I'd rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account til next gen with gym rat and all my maxed builds rather than start over at rookie for 4 weeks and then just start at rookie again on next gen lol. Also perhaps when they see their earnings are shit they'll fix up (even tho this will not be true cuZ most ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something extreme I am not paying extra for a game I'll barely even perform for several months after I have pretty much the EXACT same game

The dearth of new ports, choices, and Buy NBA 2K21 MT build layout are my qualms. I do not care too much how the game looks graphically. Take out pro two spam, post scoring cheese on 100% contested shots, godly screens where pickdodger does nothing. So many straightforward things could be inserted and removed to impress me but nope.