Odell Beckham reportedly fined by Giants

ymakerpi8d

Odell Beckham reportedly fined by Giants

Post by ymakerpi8d » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:39 am

The Giants were so unhappy with some of the comments made by Odell Beckham during a recent ESPN interview that the team decided to punish him for it.According to Jay Glazer of Fox Sports, Beckham by the team. If the Giants are hoping to mend things with their star receiver, that's probably not going to help.Although it's not clear what specific comments Beckham is being fined for, there are definitely two strong candidates. For one, Beckham basically threw Eli Manning under the bus ."I don't know," Beckham said when asked if Timothe Luwawu Jersey Manning is an i sue. "Like I said, I feel like he's not going to get out the pocket. He's not -- we know Eli's not running it. But is it a matter of time i sue? Can he still throw it, yeah, but it's been pretty safe and it's been, you know .. Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey . cool catching shallow routes and trying to take it to the house. But I'm, you know, I want to go over the top of somebody." No matter how they feel about their quarterback, most receivers would probably answer this question with a simple "We don't have any i sues. I love our quarterback." However, that's not the route Beckham decided to go. Beckham also raised some eyebrows with his answer when he was asked if he was happy in New York. People are wondering why Lil Wayne was there? When Josina asked Are You Happy in New York?, Waynes look says all about what Odell REALLY wanted to say... That's For Ya. (@JuwantheCurator) "It's a tough question," Beckham said. "Obviously, I love, I love seeing the sunshine all the time. I love being in L.A. I just like that atmosphere, but this is where I'm at. I remember before games, Gerald Henderson Jersey I used to get that. I used to get butterflies, like good butterflies. I was anxious. And now when I step on the field, it's something completely different. It's not butterflies." In the end, Beckham did say he wants to be in New York, but he didn't sound thrilled about it."It's like Maurice Cheeks Jersey I want to be here, like I've been waiting to get here this whole time," Beckham said. "I feel like a caged animal who gets this -- it's my 60 minutes of playtime. I can play with other people. We can play nice, or we don't have to play nice. But I get to play, and I get to do all this. This is my time to be out of the cage. If somebody's me sing with me during my time to be out of the cage, like, it's going to be a problem."The Giants probably felt the need to fine Beckham because he basically blindsided them with the interview. According to Pro Football Talk, Beckham didn't let the team know . Although Beckham reportedly Sergio Rodriguez Jersey apologized for his comments on Saturday night, most players in of what he was apologizing for since the interview didn't air until Sunday morning.