Pete Carroll doesnt think the Seahawks need to rebuild indicating he may be returning in 2022

ymakerpi8d

Pete Carroll doesnt think the Seahawks need to rebuild indicating he may be returning in 2022

Post by ymakerpi8d » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:56 am

The will have their first losing season since 2011 and may be playing his last season with the franchise. Despite going from first to worst in the NFC West in a season which has been a disaster from the start, Pete Carroll doesn't think the Seahawks nece sarily need to tear down the foundation and start from scratch."Not for one reason at all am I thinking that we have to restart this whole thing and create a new philosophy and a new approach. I think we have the e sence of what we need," Carroll said to 710 ESPN Seattle Monday, "We've got to build on them, we've got Jessie Bates III Jersey to support it better and we've got to continue to grow and progre s. There ain't no standing still, but there's the foundation for doing things."The two elephants in the room regarding the future of the Seahawks are Wilson and Carroll. Wilson didn't ask for a trade last offseason, but listed teams he wanted to be traded to if the Seahawks were to deal him. That's a po sibility he could revisit in the Clark Harris Jersey 2022 offseason, should the Seahawks not improve the roster enough to his liking. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers Wyatt Ray Jersey (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Part of Wilson's decision could be tied to Carroll, who is 70 years old and has been the head coach of the franchise the last 12 seasons. Seattle is 117-73-1 under Carroll, winning five NFC West titles and Super Bowl 48 at the conclusion of the 2013 season. The Seahawks have made the playoffs nine times under Carroll, yet have shown signs of decline in recent years. No longer a Super Bowl contender like in years past, Seattle needs to retool its roster to get back to championship contention. Carroll and the Seahawks have a lot of Ricardo Allen Jersey work to do, with his comments Monday a sign he doesn't plan on going anywhere after this season.Of course that's also tied to Ru sell Wilson, who Carroll believes is the key for Seattle returning to its winning ways and preventing the franchise from a total rebuild. "The quarterback position with Ru s having to deal with what he' Mike Thomas Jersey s dealt with -- which most players could not have handled the way he did -- we've got to see how he bounces back," Carroll said. "He will certainly be great again. He's going to be a great player. I don't feel like it shows right now, but I think that's what's going to happen because he's got it in him to do that." Click here Click here Click here