I'm only level 52 but I've managed to get into the part where you have to choose the route you take.

Weiweismart

I'm only level 52 but I've managed to get into the part where you have to choose the route you take.

Post by Weiweismart » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:48 am

Hello, I have only returned to RS yesterday following a year and RS gold a half break. I have got many questions if anyone can help me. Are there robots in the sport, if so are they still as poor as they used to be? I used to give presents to people is this not possible today using the new trading platform? Which are the ideal member armour and weapons? Is a abby whip still good or is there anything better? Is abyss runecrafting simpler today that individuals can't pk in the wildy? Or am I going to encounter revenants a lot now? Has there been some runecrafting upgrades? Are all these from holiday events? If a few could be got in game how do you get them? What's the maximum combat level now? Is Pyramid Plunder nevertheless a good method to boost thieving levels or is there another way which is better? Whats the best way to boost Agility? What exactly do Swordfish and Shark Gloves do and how can you get them? I believe that's it for now, thanks if anyone can help with all or any of my questions.

I'm only level 52 but I've managed to get into the part where you have to choose the route you take. I've tried both the paths but I've failed them, so could somebody give me a way to help me get through this part? I am providing Ivan with stew every time and I have given him armour. Matters that can help: Give Ivan a lucky silver sickle so he could do harm to the Juvinates. There's a safe place for hima niche in the bushes. If you can get him there and stand facing him, they can not reach him. Strike one Juvinate and cheap OSRS gold the other, alternative hitting them to distract them from Ivan. I think I failed this bit about 9 days before I finally managed to maintain Ivan alive. (Do not recall what my combat level was, but I believe it was between 50 and 60; I do remember that at one point I gave up, trained a few strength levels, and came back)