I can assure you that it is worth it

raihan abu

I can assure you that it is worth it

Post by raihan abu » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:15 am

What do I need before doing a live on Instagram? Before making a good direct on Instagram it is essential that you have these things. but because you can't organize yourself properly. Post too much self-promotion It is clear that, if you are a company or personal brand, you are on the aim of increasing your sales (although there are other possible ones). But if you are the wonders of your brand, your products or services and how super good you are, it is very possible with your audience and they will end up going to other accounts. I do not want to say that you should not talk about these issues, protagonist must be your potential client, and the solution to their problems, what you sell.

Post too much or too little It is very USA Email List common to think that if you want to grow, you should publish at least once a day... But this is not the case. Posting a lot can be a big mistake because your posts may not be getting their full reach due to other new content that attracts more attention. Analyze carefully how much you should publish, do different tests and stay with the option that works best for you and suits your time. Not humanizing your brand I'm sorry to tell you that social media is social and you're going to get more out of it than by hiding behind stock photos or your logo. For me, this is as if I went to your physical store and upon entering, I saw the clerk hiding behind the counter or wearing a mask with his logo.

Obviously, I would run out of that store and never go back inside. Well, on social networks it's a bit the same, only you don't see the other person. You may need a process to let go and show yourself naturally, but Copy content from other brands This is one of the most common mistakes and it often causes us to enter a social network and see the same content with different faces and voices one after another... Especially if it is a trend... You can be inspired by other brands, of course, but you should always share your own content by sharing your values, your personality and your experience. That's what's going to make you unique and encourage people to really follow you. Also, keep in mind that when a user is interested in a topic, they do not follow just one brand, but several.