Will Need a Reverse Phone Lookup Service

ctshahas

Will Need a Reverse Phone Lookup Service

Post by ctshahas » Fri May 19, 2023 12:23 pm

The law does not talk about love, only sexual intercourse either with the wrong partner or at least in the wrong situation, i.e. a punishable act. The sexual act itself rarely has witnesses, but the woman's state of pregnancy and the birth of the child are the witnesses. How is all this reflected in the choice of words? In this article, I examine how gender relations are spoken about in legal translations during the time of Swedish rule.

The material consists of a total of six legal reports of different ages from Switzerland Phone Number List 16th–18th centuries. I have at my disposal Mr. Marti's translation (referenced by Martti) of the land granted by King Kristoffer in 1442, which is dated to the 1570s or 1580s, Ljungo Tuomaanpoja's translation from 1601 (Lju 1601) and Abraham Kollanius' translation from 1648 (Koll 1648). These three manuscripts were published in print only in the 20th century.

The church law and order issued in 1686 was published in Finnish as early as 1688, with Henrik Florinus (Flor 1688) as the Finnish translator. Sweriges Rikes Lag of 1734 was not published in Finnish until 1759, under the name Ruotzin Waldacunnan Laki . Samuel Forseen had prepared his own Finnish translation as early as 1738 (Forseen 1738), but the Finnish translation was printed in 1759, edited by Georg Salonius (RWL 1759). To stir, to start and to land The most central and oldest verb meaning sexual intercourse in legal translations is maata , which of course has many other meanings and usage contexts in old Finnish.